Sunday, November 21, 2010

Padigosan Climb 2010 (MAHILAK FALLS)




Isn't it amazing how God created the world? when I got to see the spectacular beauty of the natural nature I cannot really resist to say wooOoow!!!!!!!!!! people get fascinated to places created by human designs, how much more if they got to see the untouchable view of nature. Purely created by the creator that you have to pay much effort just to see the place.
This was one of my greatest week end blast!
Our organization (HADAMS) hosted this PADIGOSAN CLIMB which always happens during "ARAW NG DIGOS"@ Davao Del Sur Philippines. It was full of fun and adventure. It is worth noting that despite of how many miles of steps to take, we still afford to spread our cheerful smile. An event like this will somehow help you to mingle with others and collect more friends. Indeed it was very pleasure to see each and everyone enjoying their bonding moments.PERFECT week end with friends,I really enjoyed a lot, and I am certain that everybody treasured this fun climb, most especially the first timer, and not to mention I am one of them, this was actually the first time I visit the place and it was absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment