Saturday, November 20, 2010

In the beginning..




This is how the escapade begins.

When I was a child, I wish to reached the highest mountain I have known ( Mt. Apo), but it was just a dream that I thought will never ever come into reality. My teacher told me before, never to use the word wish if you think what you longed for was somehow attainable. Well... just I thought I could never make that dream come true.

When I grew up I forgot about that dream. I go to school everyday,met new friends and built new dreams. Until such times I finished college and look for a brighter tomorrow.

I moved out from home due to my trainings in line with my profession, indeed i became devoted to what I am doing for me to sharpen even more my knowledge and skills. In that place my childhood dream was again revived. I have met an organization who help me make my dream come true. I did it!!! I have felt very happy and proud of myself,exhausted but worth of my time. Reaching the top of Mt. Apo was one of my great fulfillment.

"take nothing but pictures,leave nothing but footprints,kill nothing but time, bring nothing but memories ". I was born to be a climber!

No comments:

Post a Comment